About Me

My photo
Coon Rapids, MN, United States

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I"m Back..."ASK GRASSMAN" debuts....

I know its been a long time..and most of you probably forgot that I even was running this blog page, but I'm back.

Part of the reason I left is the page was just becoming a rant against the Obama administration. While there was and continues to be more to rant about than anyone could ask for, there are enough better qualified, well connected and better informed people doing that job. I refer you to Michelle Malkin, Glenn Beck et al. And the constant negativity is really more than I can bear.

I mean, really, do you want to read what I think about using the CIA to monitor icebergs while we let people try to blow up our planes with their underwear? I don't need to play Captain Obvious.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However this little tidbit came to my attention...

It is supposed to Illustrate why men should not write advice columns but it seems to me that the gentleman gave what seems to be very sound advice..
Thus I have decided that an advice column written by a man is not only overdue, but I am prepared to fill the void. So as of this moment the View From the Lawn will include "Ask Grassman!' and I will be fielding any and all questions.


This feature will not work without your input so please forward your questions to turfpundit@gmail.com and let's solve some problems.

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan , Taliban Minister of Migration Mohammed Omar warned the United States that if Military actions against Iraq and Afghanistan continue, Taliban authorities intend to cut off America 's supply of Convenience Store Managers and possibly Motel 6 & Super 8 Managers.

And, if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by DELL and AOL Customer Service Reps.

Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened to send us no more candidates for President of the United States !

Folks, it's gonna get ugly!



No comments: